Let’s face it, most of us are on the go. As idealistic as it would be to have a leisurely morning it never seems to be the case. Instead, mornings seem to be high-stress and chaotic. No matter how much time we give ourselves we’re always needing 10 more minutes to get everything done, and somehow always forgetting **not having enough time** to make breakfast before we realize we’re halfway out the door and off to another shaky start of the day.
That’s why I like an easy, grab-and-go food option, that I can make in bulk, and grab my CBD Infused Energy Balls on my way out the door without even thinking about it. I make a fresh batch every Sunday night, pop them in the freezer, and then grab them when I need one throughout the week.
CBD Infused Energy Balls are easy to make, yummy to eat, and a great way to incorporate CBD oil into your daily routine.
1 1/2 cup of Old Fashioned Oats
1/2 cup of Almond Butter
1/4 cup of Honey
1/4 cup of Flaxseed
2 tbsp of Chia Seeds
4-6 droppers CBD oil
1. Place the oats, almond butter, honey, flaxseed, and chia seeds into a large bowl.
2. Add 2 tablespoons of water and mix until a dough-like mixture forms.
3. [OPTIONAL] Once mixed add the 4-6 droppers of CBD oil. For this recipe, I use the Mint Chocolate Full Spectrum CBD Oil.
4. Take spoonful sized pieces and roll them into balls. Place the balls onto a sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
5. Roll the remaining mix into balls and place on the pan.
6. Let sit in the freezer for 30 minutes to take shape & then they are ready to eat or store.
7. If eating right away store these in the refrigerator, but if you want to save them for a snack throughout the week put them in a freezer-safe bag/container and pop them into the freezer.
CBD INFUSED ENERGY BALLS RECIPE NOTES
For the use of optional CBD: This additive is purely for health and wellness benefits. (Please consult your doctor first if you have any health concerns)
Thanks for shening. I read many of your blog posts, cool, your blog is very good. https://accounts.binance.com/en/register?ref=P9L9FQKY